Off course you can have time pleasure time when cooking BBQ ribs using a rotisserie oven. This entire can happened if you use a Ronco rotisserie oven and I have proven it with a delicious baking recipe. First, let’s start with important step before you start to cook your family’s favorite food, parboiling the ribs. Before grilling ribs barbeque on rotisserie oven, baby back ribs will be the best when they have been boiled for 15 minutes and the thick ribs when they have boiled for 15 to 20 minutes. It’s the key if you want to make tender and delicious BBQ ribs.
After parboiling, marinade them in one of the following marinade recipe that you can get from cooks.com:
To add the fruit smell for 3 1 / 2 lbs. Roast beef rib
* 1 can (6 oz) pineapple juice.
* 2 tbsp. brown sugar
* 1 / 2 c. soy sauce
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 tsp. ground ginger
* 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
In tubes with tight fitting lid, mix all ingredients except ribs. Shake well. Pour over ribs.
To increase the fat:
* 4 lbs. beef ribs
* 3 bouillon cubes (beef)
* 1 / 8 tsp. garlic powder
* 1 1 / 2 c. boiling water
* 1 / 4 c. soy sauce
* 1 / 2 c. brown sugar
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling beef water. Add and mix garlic powder, brown sugar, soy sauce. Pour over the ribs. For a good marinade, place ribs in the refrigerator before use. Marinate, turning occasionally, for several hours or overnight before grilling. Drain ribs; set aside marinade. Brush frequently with juices while roasting BBQ Ribs in the oven rotisserie for 20 to 30 minutes depending on thickness.
Finally, how does one put the BBQ ribs in a rotisserie oven?
One way using stem kabob which is part of a package of accessories for Ronco Rotisseries oven:
1. Set the spit rod assembly in resort areas such rotisserie.
2. Place 4 kabob rod blank beside each other in the hole around the wheel with the spring end on the left side.
3. Using other kabob sticks, thread through the first rib.
4. Take last kabob sticks and thread through the last rib.
5. Wrap the ribs in the vicinity kabob rod blank has been regulated in the stem assembly spit until you have finished.
6. Enter a kabob rod attached to the ribs into gear, with the spring end on the left.
7. During the two-rack ribs, good yarn shelves at the same time, as described above.
(Please note that it recommended to do a rack BBQ ribs on the rotisserie oven when using a Ronco rotisserie Compact model and a rack when using standard models and larger.)